We Check currently processes payments to shoppers via PayPal. If it is your first mystery shop assignment with us and you don’t have a PayPal account, please set one up at www.paypal.com. If you have reservations about the PayPal payment process, we can process your first payment via cheque; however, all subsequent payments must be done via PayPal.
- Timeliness – your pay is processed faster through PayPal versus waiting for a cheque to arrive in the mail.
- Convenience – you don’t have to make a trip to the bank to cash your cheque! You can keep the payment in your PayPal balance or you can transfer it to your online bank account.
- Environmentally friendly – everything is done online so there is no paper involved!
How it works:
- If you don’t have a PayPal account already, create one by going to www.paypal.com. Make sure that the email address you register in PayPal is the same email address you use in SASSIE! This is very important to make sure your payment goes to the correct email account.
- In SASSIE, make sure “PayPal” is checked off as your preferred method of payment.
- After you fill out a mystery shop report, we finalize it, and all necessary receipts/invoices arrive at We Check, your pay will be processed within 30 days. When your pay has been processed via PayPal, there is a 6-8 day waiting period, then the amount appears in your account and you will receive an email notification from PayPal. For example, if we generate your pay on the first of the month, your payment should show up in your account by the 8th have to claim this amount or transfer it to your bank account. Please refer to PayPal’s policies on what to do with your funds.